List of books and articles
- ‘Ethical decision-making in social research –
a practical guide’ by Ron Iphofen [Palgrave Macmillian].
- Israel M & Hay I (2006) Research ethics for Social Scientists. Sage. (Paperback)
- Goodman K W (2003) Ethics and evidence based medicine: fallability and responsibility in
University Press. (Paperback)
- Gregory I (2003) Ethics in research.
- Sieber J E (1992) Planning ethically responsible research: a guide for students and
Internal Review Boards. Sage (paperback).
- Pettit, P (2002) ‘Instituting a Research
Ethic: chilling and cautionary tales’ in Rules,
Reasons and Norms OUP.
- (Macdonald K I & Macdonald G M (1995)
‘Ethical issues in social work research’ in D. Smith and R. Hugman (eds.) Ethical issues in social work. London: