Information for students
- Oxford University Students’ Union (OUSU) has an elected sabbatical officer, the Vice-President (Women), who is able to offer support and advice to female students of the University. She is supported by the part-time Women’s Officer and Postgraduate Women’s Officer.
- Women’s Campaign meets weekly during term-time at in the OUSU Building (2 Worcester Street).
- University policy on student maternity, paternity and adoption leave can be found on the Student Gateway http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/shw/childcare/
- Springboard development programme for female undergraduates run by the Careers Service. For more information see their website - http://tinyurl.com/OxSpringboard or download Springboard flyer (1,530kb)
Support and Advice
- For further information please email email@example.com
- For guidance on University equality policies in general email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For guidance on the law contact the Legal Services Office
- For guidance on harassment issues please email email@example.com
- The Gender Equality Scheme.
- Equality Challenge Units guidance for higher education institutions covering issues relating to trans staff and students: revised 2010
- Advice on childcare is available from the Early Years Administrator or on the Childcare website where full details of University nursery and childminding provision, advice on staff and student funding, and application forms are available.