University’s Policy and Procedure on Harassment and Bullying:
- What is Harassment?
- How to deal with Harassment, formally and informally
- University Policy on Harassment and Bullying (62kb) for contracts of employment
- Information on confidentiality
Help available to you:
- Student Advice Service
Training and information for Harassment Advisors:
- Please ensure you are on the Harassment Advisor database for updates on Advisor training, conferences, and policy changes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Oxford Learning Institute offers training on listening skills, assertiveness, and courses for new managers.
- Harassment poster (101kb), please print off for your Office / College notice boards
- Harassment Advisor role (104kb) Synopsis of the Harassment Advisor role
- OUSU and Oxford City Council have produced a useful guide to support services and information relating to Domestic Abuse, Sexual Violence and Harassment.