Online Store

If you lose your University Card, please ensure you report the loss to your Department or College administrator immediately. They will then contact the Card Office to request a replacement card.

You will be required to pay the £15 replacement fee using a credit or debit card via the Online Store.

The Card Office will send your replacement University Card to your administrator as soon as the payment has been received, for you to collect.

If a lost or stolen card is recovered after it has been replaced, you must return it to your administrator who will destroy it. Never try to use the original card in preference to your replacement card; your barcode/OLIS number will have been changed.