Details of our delivery and quality standards can be found here:Facilities Management Delivery and Quality Standards - August 2016 (392kb). These standards help our customers understand what they can expect from us and enable our staff to know what they need to deliver. Created in July 2015 in consultation with our customers, our standards will be reviewed annually.
If you have any comments about our customer standards please contact us.
Service Level Agreements
We work with our customers to agree what services they would like us to provide. These services are outlined in our Service Level Agreements (SLA), which vary according to different customer requirements: we have an SLA in place for the FM helpdesk and for each of our managed buildings – to view these, select from our list of managed FM buildings.
If you have any comments about our SLAs please contact us.
Latest customer service news from FM
We want to ensure our customers are fully aware of the services we provide and the changes and improvements we are making to these services:
‘You said, we did’ Facilities Management Improvement Actions 2016 (430kb) (Annual review of FM activities, August 2015)
Quarterly strategic FM update from Liz Kitchener. This will be included in quarterly management reports provided to all our customers.
FM quartely reports:
- Head of Strategic FM Q5 2016-17 Update to customers Nov 2016 (505kb)
- Head of Strategic FM 2015-16 Update to customers Aug 2016 (358kb)
- Head of Strategic 2015-16 Update to customers May 2016 (526kb)
- Head of Strategic FM Q1 2015-16 Update to customers Feb 2016 (559kb)
- Head of Strategic FM Q1 2015-16 Update to Customers November 2015 (564kb)
- Head of Strategic FM 2015-16 Update to customers Aug 2015 (324kb)
If you have any comments about our customer service news please contact us.