New to FM responsibility?
The Estates Services FM team provides support and advice for those in Departments new to Facilities Management. Below are some useful hints and tips.
- Know your departmental responsibilities and what you are responsible for when it comes to Facilities Management
- Ensure that your workplace is compliant
- Understand if you are part of a Facilities Managed building
- Whether you are part of a Facilities Managed building or not, understand how the Facilities Management team can help and advise you. As a starting point read through our web pages or if you would like to speak to someone then contact us
- Use our tools and guide section to help you in your day to day facilities management
- Register for our FM forums – bringing together anyone who is responsible for building and facilities management to help share expertise and best practice