|FacilityNet||Available||24 February 2017, 12:12|
Welcome to FacilityNet
Please use this page to report faults for buildings in central Oxford including the Science area. Your request will be managed by the Direct Labour Organisation (DLO) based at South Parks Road. If you are based at the Old Road Campus, hospitals or Swindon sites please use this page.
Building Managers, Facilities Managers, Departmental Administrators and other authorised requesters can access FacilityNet to report building faults, log maintenance requests and view or request building information.
If you need to report a fault within your building and you are not the authorised requester please contact your Building Manager, Departmental Administrator or Facilities Manager. If unknown call the Estates Services Helpdesk on: (2) 70087 between 08:30 - 17:00.
How to request work via FacilityNet
What type of requests can be logged via FacilityNet?
- Building repairs (roofs and windows)
- Electrical repairs (lighting and power)
- Plumbing repairs
- Mechanical repairs (heating and ventilation)
What building information can be accessed via FacilityNet?
- Building numbers
- Building manuals
- Floor plans
- Requesting additional space
- Releasing space
- Asbestos register
Are you a new Building Manager, Facilities Manager or Departmental Administrator?
- Contact our Communications team to arrange an induction to Estates Services
- To become an authorised requester complete the FacilityNet online application form