University Signage

Estates Services has developed a signage scheme for use across the University.

How to order a new sign

To order a sign, contact Martin Hill with the following information:

  1. Sign type - see Sign family types (2,677kb)
  2. Wording
  3. Fixing method – see Sign fixing methods  (112kb)
  4. Approximate measurements

We will contact you to carry out a site visit, take accurate measurements, provide pricing, and liaise with the signage supplier, who will produce artwork for your approval prior to manufacture.

Need your existing sign repaired?

Repairs to existing signs are the responsibility of Estates Services.  If you are a department-nominated authorised requestor, you can request sign repair work via the FacilityNet.  If not, contact your Building Manager or Departmental Administrator.