Part 3 Qualifications of Examiners
To search within this page: Press CTRL + F (PC) or APPLE + F (Mac)
- 3.1. Examiners, other than examiners appointed under regulation 2.4 above or external examiners appointed under Part 4 of these regulations, must be members of a Faculty or department of the University.
- 3.2. The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Proctors may for good cause dispense with the requirements of regulation 3.1 above.
3.3. Except in the cases referred to in regulation 3.4 below, no more than two persons who are, or have been during the two preceding years, on the teaching staff of the same college shall be nominated to serve at the same time:
- (1) as moderators in the same part of a First Public Examination; or
- (2) as public examiners in the same Final Honour School.
- 3.4. Regulation 3.3 above does not apply to persons who are appointed to examine in separate subjects or in the separate parts of a University Examination which is divided into separate formal parts.
- 3.5. The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Proctors may for good cause dispense with the requirements of regulation 3.3 above.