Payroll Forms

Main Payroll

Deducting Salary for Industrial Action Feb 2018 (28kb)

PAYE Settlement Agreement (Staff Entertaining) - application for inclusion (64kb)

Notification of Maternity Leave (88kb)

Notification of Ordinary Paternity Leave (28kb)

Request for P60 details (143kb)

Request for a duplicate payslip (144kb)

Overtime form (28kb)

Tax Clearance - longer-term (Double Taxation) (37kb)

Advance request for new employee (145kb)

Casual Payroll

Full guidance on the process for setting up and paying casual workers can be referenced on the Casual payment process web page.

Other casual work forms and documents

Tax Clearance - short-term visiting academic (36kb) - Payments may be made only after clearance has been given by HMRC

Request for P60 details - casual (144kb) Request for a duplicate payslip - casual

Visiting Instructors, Lecturers, Speakers, and Teachers Employment Decision Tree (190kb) for one-off lectures

Salary Exchange

Salary Exchange Opt-out and Opt-in forms

Relocation Scheme

All Relocation Scheme forms are held under Expenses and Relocation forms section.

Full details about the Relocation Scheme is available in the Expenses and Advances section. 

P11D forms

Departmental P11D Return 2017/18 (182kb)

Departmental P11D return 2017/18 NOTHING TO DECLARE (172kb)

P11D Appendices 2017/18 (28kb)

External form

HMRC form P85 leaving the UK


Expenses Claim Form (310kb)

HMRC Employment Income scale rates