Private Accommodation

Click on the link below to visit Oxford Student Pad, a website where private landlords advertise for tenants associated with the University.  This service is available to members or prospective members of the University and is not just for students. 

studentpad button


The Graduate Accommodation Office hosts this website, and landlords are required to provide gas certificates where applicable, however please be aware that the accommodation advertised is not vetted by the University.  Unfortunately we cannot get involved in any disputes between landlords and tenants.  If you have a dispute with your landlord, we would recommend that you seek advice from the local Citizens Advice Bureau, Shelter, or a solicitor.  

Looking for Accommodation in Oxford

OUSU’s student advice service have put together a ‘Living Out Guide’ that provides advice and information about renting in Oxford.

The Graduate Accommodation Office have also compiled some information about renting in Oxford, including a list of local agents that you may wish to look at as a starting point in your search for accommodation.