Strategy Sub-committee – Terms of reference
(Forming part of the ICT Committee’s Standing Orders)
1. The Sub-Committee shall normally meet once a term, at 11.00 a.m. on Thursday of Week 1 and at other times as the Vice-Chairman of ICTC may deem necessary.
2. The sub-committee's membership shall be as follows:
The Vice-Chairman of ICTC (in the chair)
3. The representative members of the committee need not be the same as the representatives on the ICT Committee
4. Other members of the ICT Committee or others may augment the committee from time to time as the Vice-Chairman shall see fit.
5. The committee's terms of reference shall be as follows:
(a) to formulate strategy and policy for information and communications technology for the Collegiate University in furtherance of the University's aims and objectives, and to recommend the strategy and policy to the ICT Committee for approval;
(b) to keep under review the appropriateness of the current remits of the ICT Committee and of the ICT Committee’s Strategy Sub- Committee, and to make recommendations to the ICT Committee accordingly;
(c) to act on behalf of the ICT Committee in relation to all other matters within the terms of reference of the ICT Committee, except those matters concerning the strategic oversight of OUCS set out in cll. (8)-(11) of the ICT Committee’s terms of reference, in pursuance of the implementation of policy determined by the ICT Committee; and to bring to the attention of the ICT Committee new policy issues relating to its remit;
(d) such other functions as the ICT Committee, under Council, shall determine.