The IT Committee reports to Council and is responsible for:
- all matters relating to the management, including maintenance, of the University's central IT policies, facilities and services;
- overseeing all capital projects insofar as they relate to the University's central IT and in accordance with the approvals given by PRAC and Council;
- the development and implementation of the University's strategy relating to IT;
- overseeing the development of key performance indicators, including the delivery of value for money;
- identifying and leading the management of strategic risk in relation to IT;
- developing and maintaining policies and regulations regarding the University's IT operations; and
- all other IT-related matters of an operational or strategic nature.
This website provides University staff with access to the Committee's membership and terms of reference, together with a digest of the proceedings at each meeting. If you have any comments or suggestions please contact the Committee Secretary, Mr Charles Shaw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (2)80563.