Grievance procedures for all academic and academic-related staff

The overall grievance procedure for all academic and academic-related staff is contained in Part F of Statute XII of the University's Statutes and Regulations. Please note that for the purposes of this procedure references to academic staff apply equally to members of academic-related staff. Procedures for dealing with grievances at departmental or divisional level may be found at the link below. Information is also available in PERS(08)01 (142kb) . Advice relating to grievance issues concerning academic and academic-related members of staff should, in the first instance, be sought from the relevant Personnel Officer in Personnel Services.