The guidance on this website refers only to UAS staff. For University-wide guidance please see the Personnel Services website.

Keeping us up-to-date

Please ensure that you always notify the UAS Personnel Team should your name, address, bank details or emergency contact details change. Please send the Updating Your Details form to the UAS Personnel Enquiry mailbox.


If you do have a change of name UAS Personnel may contact you to request that you bring in a copy of the name change document (Marriage, Divorce, Deed Poll Certificate) to take a copy for our records.

Please note that, under the Data Protection Act, the University is no longer permitted to advise HRMC of changes to employees' home addresses. You should therefore inform the HMRC yourself.