This page has been created
- for those occasions when the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research) is inviting comments/suggestions/ideas to assist in preparing a University submission to external policy papers/consultation exercises; and
- to help publicise consultation meetings/workshops being held by research funders or research policy bodies.
- Independent Review by Sir Andrew Witty of "Universities in their Local Communities: Enabling Economic Growth"
Updates about previous Consultations
- Update on Triennial Review of the Research Councils (1 March 2013)
- Oxford response to HMRC's consultation on withdrawal of VAT exemption for research (14 March 2013)
- Update on Open access and submissions to the REF post-2014: HEFCE request for advice (22 March 2013)