Meeting venue during the Olympics
Date added: Thursday 26th May, 2011
If you are looking for a meeting or conference venue during the Olympics in 2012 they why not consider the historical and beautiful city of Oxford? The Examination Schools is the University of Oxford's largest conference venue and offers a unique setting for conferences and events of all sizes. Here are five great reasons why the city of Oxford and the Examination Schools is a great venue for your meeting:
- Superb transport links mean that it can be quicker to get to a London destination from Oxford than from another part of London.
- The University of Oxford is a globally recognised brand which provides a significant draw for both domestic and international conference organisers.
- The Examination Schools is a very unique conference venue. With its oak panelled rooms, highly decorative plasterwork ceilings, sweeping marble staircases, original artwork and academic heritage it provides an ideal setting for large conferences, day meetings, training sessions and exhibitions.
- With a number of Oxford colleges on the door step, a quintessential Oxford experience is on offer to delegates who wish to book for bed, breakfast and evening meal.
- Oxford is a fabulous holiday destination in its own right packed full of unique historical and cultural significance.
For further information regarding events and conferences please contact us.